IT Technician and Sales Representative
||April 30, 2019
||8.30 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
||Min. Exp. 4-5 Yrs
Netclues Inc. is seeking an Information Technology Technician with 4-5 Years of experience. Primary responsibilities in the role include but is not limited to computer operations, computer repairs, server configurations & support. user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk, data management, inventory control, EPABX, Windows 7 Linux Server Support, Virtualization & more… The successful candidate will perform a variety of moderately complex information technology support duties to ensure smooth delivery of technology services & operations.
- 4-5 Years of IT experience include support & maintenance
- Must be experienced in Matrix EPABX including PRI & IVR Configurations, Gateway Functionality & Configuration, Mobility features, Maintenance & more
- Requires experience with servers & cloud hosting environments including but not limited to Ubuntu, Samba & Cent OS as well as Windows Servers, Cirtix XEN & VM Ware
- Should have experience with Active Directory including GPM, DHCP & DNS
- Experience with Virtualization in installation & configurations. Experience with Traffic control, base machine health monitoring, hardware utilization & raid configurations.
- Experience with Exchange Server, SharePoint Server & MsSQL is must. Lync Server, File Server, Application server will be useful
- Should have worked on various firewalls including Fortinet, Mokrotik & CheckPoint
- Experience in providing support through e-mail, desk-side, and remote desktop connection methods
- Experience/knowledge of various networking systems concepts including email, firewall, network security, and network protocols
- Proficient with Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365, Zimbra
- Experience Computer Maintenance and Repairs
- Must have good written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi to be able to communicate with Indian vendors and developers.
- Good at Sales
Caymanian or a person with Caymanian status please apply by forwarding resume to firstname.lastname@example.org